Research Associate/internship positions
Two RA/internship positions are available to outstanding candidates to work within the areas of graphics, geometry and deep learning at the Graphics Research Group. These paid internship positions are for 3 months (January – March 2021) (and extendable to 3 more months based on performance).
Required skills for position 1 (3D Medical Visualization):
- Excellent C/C++ and python programming skills,
- Extensive theoretical and practical experience with deep learning toolkits,
- Knowledge of 3D volume graphics is beneficial,
- Experience with handling 3D medical CT/MRI data will be preferred.
Required skills for position 2 (3D shape creation in VR):
- Excellent C/C++ and game programming ) skills,
- Knowledge of 3D graphics, and VR/AR is required,
- Experience with deep learning toolkits is beneficial,
- Experience with handling 3D volume data is preferred.
Eligibility: 3/4 year B.Tech. in Computer Science, M.Tech. and Ph.D. with 7.5 CGPA or above.
To apply, fill the form: https://forms.gle/1vKUCYJYDEDMENwX6
Deadline for application: 20 December 2020, however positions will be filled as and when suitable candidates are found.
For more information, drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Application for internship”
Ph.D. Applications are invited within the areas of visual analytics, rendering, animation, virtual/augmented reality, and geometry. Motivated candidates with excellent academic background and sound knowledge in graphics, geometry, applied mathematics, CS fundamentals, and machine learning will be given preference.
To apply, send your CV by email to email@example.com with subject “Application for Ph.D.”